• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103
Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HawkenHorse

Frontier Folk Music
MLF Sponsor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm grateful for how my music was firmly embraced by the muzzleloading community and I was looking for ways to invest back into the community. So I signed up to be a sponsor for the forum to make sure this doesn't go away. I love checking the threads and learning from you guys. And when I have asked muzzleloading questions I've been given great advice (and not laughed at too hard! 😁). I appreciate you all.

For those who were not aware of my music, it's best described as "Frontier Folk" and plays nicely while working in the shop or when driving to the range.

The place to get a CD or find streaming/download links is HawkenHorse.com and I am also very active on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.

Keep your powder dry,
Andrew Scott Wills aka Hawken Horse

long hunter front.png

Hello all. I'm grateful for how my music was firmly embraced by the muzzleloading community and I was looking for ways to invest back into the community. So I signed up to be a sponsor for the forum to make sure this doesn't go away. I love checking the threads and learning from you guys. And when I have asked muzzleloading questions I've been given great advice (and not laughed at too hard! 😁). I appreciate you all.

For those who were not aware of my music, it's best described as "Frontier Folk" and plays nicely while working in the shop or when driving to the range.

The place to get a CD or find streaming/download links is HawkenHorse.com and I am also very active on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.

Keep your powder dry,

View attachment 346709
Enjoy your music.
Thank You .

Keep your powder dry,

View attachment 346709
I'm a HUGE fan of your music. I listen to it pretty much everyday haha. My wife was just thinking about your song Man of the Mountain Land this morning. She even enjoys it, which is a huge plus! Maybe means more rifles for me 🤣 Please keep it up!

Backwoods

I'm a HUGE fan of your music. I listen to it pretty much everyday haha. My wife was just thinking about your song Man of the Mountain Land this morning. She even enjoys it, which is a huge plus! Maybe means more rifles for me 🤣 Please keep it up!

Backwoods
If I can help anyone get another rifle I’ve done my job! 😂 Thanks for listening!

Latest posts

Back