• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello all, another Texan here.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good location, within half days drive of DFW area, Brady TSMLRA headquarters, College Station, and San Antonio. All have active ML communities.
Great news and thanks for the information.
Although I personally just shoot on my property, ("outside any city limits" meanwhile 9mil going off at 3am in the hearts of most cities...) makes sense yea?
One day I hope to convince the people and loved ones I stay here for to really get away from it all...(I been on repeat about 30+ years)
In the end I suppose I would prefer a like minded person nearby who has a need to barter in the same or similar items.
Not big on gatherings in general, but by god if it were to be like a dedication and action/reaction to a revolutionary holding a suited elephant and a suited donkey screaming "I"ve had enough of you two!!" ...
Well let's just say I like certain ways of thinking.=)
Again thanks for the info on local stuff.

Heya folks!
New member and Texan born and raised, just getting round to actually creating this account...been browsing awhile.
53 years on the old earth but always happy to gain some new knowledge.
Got two or three "ball n powder" revolvers and am hoping with time to do some trading or selling for a nice Hawken or the like.
Thanks for having me!
Welcome from a fellow Texan! I'm new to the forum as well.

Back