• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegard_dino

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi

I am new here.
Also new to muzzleloaders. So, these means I will ne asking a lot of "stupid" questions.....
I live in Norway, and are going to use my gun for target shooting and hunting.

Welcome!! And there's no such thing as a stupid question. But you might get a stupid answer. :haha:

:hatsoff: Howdy,welcome to the MLF,you're gonna like it here.If'in ya can't learn it here,there's no place else. :) Griz

There are no stupid questions.
Some folks just have no patience for those lower than themselves on the learning curve.
(It's usually fueled by an inferiority complex)
I'm not one of them
Ask, I will try to answer. There are many like-minded individuals here as well.
And welcome to camp! :v

Welcome to the MLF! Glad you found us and you will find there are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Join us at the fire and lets start answering some of those questions you may have.

Welcome! We always like to have new members from other countries. It usually adds knowledge to be gained from earlier years.
:hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum! We all started out in your shoes, and learned by asking questions and getting help with things we didn't understand.

Vegard,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have a Norway
member with us.Hope you will visit and contribute often.Remember a question is a contribution!
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back