• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from another Buckeye

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staggerwing

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Nate (Staggerwing). I'm from Marietta, Ohio. My wife bought me a beautiful curly maple stock and .50 caliber barrel for Christmas. I found this forum and have spent quite a bit of time already soaking up tons of knowledge. I have an in line muzzleloader but am new to the traditional black powder rifles. I can't wait to get started on my project. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions.

Staggerwing,
Welcome to the MLF.Always nice to have
another Buckeye sign on. Of course we do not
discuss that other thing you mention,but you will find all the information you will need to get that
present from your wife in good working order.
Hope you will visit and contribute often.Keep in mind,a good question is a definite contribution
around here.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hi Nate, glad to meet you. Be sure to show us pictures of that new rifle as you progress. Emery

Welcome to the MLF Nate! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here. Sure would like to see pics of that rifle when you get it finished.

Hi Nate, nice to have you on board. This Forum will be a big help with the new build project. Is it going to be a flinter? What a wife you got!!! :thumbsup: I think she's a keeper. You are a little north of me, but maybe we'll meet sometime. I shoot at a lot of clubs around. Enjoy the people and information to be gained here.

Take care, see ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Welcome Nate, I'm going to be relocating this spring just a bit farther north to Nelsonville. As it is I'm there part of the week. I've built 4 rifles, turned one stock into firewood and working on the 5th right now. Not an expert and still learning but give me a shout if you need a hand.

Welcome Nate.
Got in laws down your way.A fellow by the name of Templeton made my smoke pole for me.He was from Fleming near by you.Don't know if he is still around there or not.

Back