• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Barcelona - Catalonia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everybody, I'm Rein from Barcelona - Catalonia, and i'm very happy to be here.
I'm a little collector I have some swords, uniforms, helmets, knives, and different types of weapons, including a brown bess rifle from pedersoli and two muzzloader pistols.
Recently I bought a Husqvarna swedish rifle from 1850 so I'm very excited!
We hope sooon we talk with all of you about our comun business ;)

Greetings and best wishes from Barcelona
Welcome!

Catalonia. Very famous region of Spain noted for the arms industry & its distinctive stocks. there are recent posts about escopetas '. I could have reached Barcelona on a Spanish troop & Supply ship I boarded on Fernando Po .But I figured Ide hitch up from Cadiz faster I'de been better going up to Barcelona but meant time at Malaga but ide have eaten & and a cabin . Fernando Po is long since gone Native Govt Now It was very tranquil & orderly, a tonic compared too rest of the equatorial West Coast ' The Ship was the .' Ciudad de Oviedo 'that was 1965 Franco's time. My sister lives in Torre Vieco a very different Spain today .
. Welcome from New Zealand . Rudyard
More about me. ,)
I like guitars, I have 15 actually in my home between classical, acustic and electrical.
I like weapons, probably john wayne and all the Far west movies that I was seeing when I was a child are the responsibles.
I have two shotguns, three carbines 22 cal and two rifles, and a rifle brown bess. I have too 2 pistols and six revolvers.
I like cook, good food and good wines.
I have two hunter dogs!
I have 49 years old, married with a great woman and with a kid in the 2on year of the college.
I have a cousins in NYC.
I like music, for me is essential for be a good mental health.
And sure I like the militar history, helmets, sabers, swords, bayonets, etc etc
For any doubts just ask me, I'm at your disposition. ;)
Greetings
Dear Rein. Oh there's no doubt about it you will assuredly fit right in to this forum .Not sure about a ' rifle' Brown Bess there useually Smooth bored not rifled but minor detail .No Catalan stocked 'escopetas' or Ripoll pistols ? your in' Los Miquelet's 'region .I made a Catalan stocked carbine with a miguelet lock just to use up an original belt hook . Not that's its essential but I sing while ime working on guns . Got two violins cant play either of them Just appreciate the work that goes into them . Regards Rudyard

Back