• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Canada, eh!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I raise Dexter cattle the way mother nature intended; grass fed and grass finished, out in the pasture 365 days a year. (Yes, they can come into the barn whenever they want.) We're located up on the north shore of beautiful Nova Scotia just outside of Wallace.

I am just starting to get into black powder - probably flintlocks. I have been shooting modern guns for about five decades but the history of black powder is drawing me to it like woodworking with only antique hand tools got me years ago. 🙂

I raise Dexter cattle the way mother nature intended; grass fed and grass finished, out in the pasture 365 days a year. (Yes, they can come into the barn whenever they want.) We're located up on the north shore of beautiful Nova Scotia just outside of Wallace.

I am just starting to get into black powder - probably flintlocks. I have been shooting modern guns for about five decades but the history of black powder is drawing me to it like woodworking with only antique hand tools got me years ago. 🙂
Welcome from New Zealand Rudyard

Welcome from a long-lost Canuckian over here in Fenland Cambridgeshire! My family are all situated between 2 and 20 miles from Trenton ON. and tomorrow I'll be shooting a couple of Canadian Sniders - well, they USED to be muzzleloaders, right?

Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.

Raised Boer goats (meat), Jacobs sheep (meat, wool) and Shetland sheep (good wool and VERY tasty) at various times the same way. Preferred the Shetlands on all counts.

Back