• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from Nova Scotia Canada....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thatnks for the more welcomes guys. Silver Fox,I either met you at Blue Montain or I DEFINITELY saw you there. Holy smokes! I talked with a lot of people that day and it went so fast it kind of blurs together now! That was the best time we have have had in a long while! My wife and I are already club members in Liverpool at Hollow Log but we are getting a family membership for Blue Mountain now as well, to get into a club for black powder. I can't wait for the next big walk and shoot. I have to get practicing! Guys, you're right, this is an awesome forum!
Al

Silver Fox said:
No man, it's real. Just call me Santa Clause (two ex wives' lawyers thought I was) :rotf: :rotf:
That a nice looking beard you got there ....you fit into the personna of an old Mountain man! :thumbsup: I'm thinking on making the trip up to Blue MT. for the Sonny shoot.You couldn't tell me the Date?

Welcome to the Best Muzzleloading forum on the web!!!! I am glad you decided to start shooting REAL Muzzleloaders!!! now you can have some Real FUN!!! :thumbsup:

I actually sold my "in@#$% and bought another Hawken .50 yesterday. GRIN That makes 4 traditional type rifles and looking to get one more. Man! This is a great forum. I am still reading through the posts!
Al

Back