• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Eastern Washington State

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I thought I should finally get around to introducing myself, after lurking here for close to a year. I've been shooting black powder guns since around the mid-'60's and have always loved history. I build a few guns every year and seem to pick up a few more every year. I guess what it amoounts to is that I know some, but I've got a lot to learn. I have to say that having lurked here for sometime, I think is probably the very best muzzle-loading forum on the internet with a good bunch of knowledgable people who are willing to share that knowledge.

Thomas

Welcome. Where abouts in Eastern Washington? My wife and I grew up in Yakima.

Hi Thomas. Glad to have ya here.
I'll be in your neck of the woods in a little more than a week. Can't wait to get to Post Falls.

Thomas,
Welcome the forum glad you desided to introduce
youself. As you have probably noticed we have more than a couple
of members from your neck of the woods. Hope you will
join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :front:

hey thomas where you at in the t-cities?? I am in west richland, and just started messing around with black powder, going to deer hunt this year with my 54 but got to get educated before then!!!

cya dave

Welcome Thomas of Tri-Cities. I'm Gary from the Land o' Rice a Roni & Cable Cars. Too bad we can't get anything else right (and Rice a Roni isn't a SF treat either).

Back