• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aljaeger

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Good day all,
I am an avid reenactor and black powder enthusiast.
I moved to Florida from Pa about six years ago. I was heavily into rev war reenactment.
I am starting a new Rev war unit that will work out of Florida and attend events as far north as South Carolina.
The unit will be a Loyalist unit serving the Crown. The unit will be Capt Fergusons American Volunteers.
Other than that, I will like to meet others that enjoy the 18th century. Even if it is not in a formal reenactment unit, I still like to trek and do primitive camping.

beyound all that, I am happy to be part of this group.
I have a lot to learn and a lot to share as well.
Respectfully,
Al

Al,
Welcome to the MLF.With your interest,I
think you will like your visits here.Contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Al, welcome to the group. With your interests and experience I'm sure we all can benefit. Emery

Howdy Al and welcome to the forum! Jump in and get it all over you! :thumbsup:

Davy

Thank you all for your hospitality.
My son and I are with the 4H muzzleloaders out of Brevard County Florida. Anyone near by can stop by at our next practice.

I hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

welcome from France Al, I love Florida for the keys...and the space center !, great place !
Michel :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back