• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from LI, New York

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captvonbek

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just want to introduce myself. I'm getting back into black powder after a rather long hiatus. I was with the LI Black Powder Rifle, Inc. back in the late 70's. Thanks for a well moderated and most informative forum. Hope to get to know the lot of you and perhaps some of you who are local. :thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
capt

:bow: Well, hello fellow flatlander and LawnGylander . I think you and I must be one of the three here on the MLF from L.I. I remember the club you are referring to , if I remember they used to shoot at the Calverton range---not too friendly a group as I remember also. If you wish PM me and mebbe we kin git together and have a shoot. :thumbsup:

Capt:

Hiya! I'm one of the other few on the forum from Long Island. I regularly shoot over at the Islip range on Saturday's (weather permitting).

Where do you shoot?

Slowmatch Forever!
Teleoceras

Hey there, I live in Jersey but spend alot of time here in LI. In fact as I write this I'm in Smithtown. Would want to extend a warm welcome. Maybe we'll meet at a local range sometime. Billy

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. :wink: Hey, was born and raised out in Smithtown. Need to find a home to shoot at, too. :grin:

Regards,
capt

Frank,
Welcome to the MLF...You have certainly
come upon a friendly and informative site.
Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back