• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from North Central Washington

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpalbee

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Brian. I'm really pleased to have found this website, I am grateful for all the knowledge shared by the members here. I am relatively new to muzzleloading but I am really enjoying the learning. It is definitely a hobby for tinkerers and I am one. I am planning to hunt whitetail muzzleloading season this year with my dad and as soon as the fire risk subsides here looking forward the practicing more with my .50 flintlock Investarms Hawken. I'm also into cap and ball revolvers and old West history. Here is my favorite Navy arms Uberti 1861 I purchased a few months ago, it was produced my birth year, 1979.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209-022830-472.png
    Screenshot_20240209-022830-472.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Welcome from the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. Lots of folks here have a lot of knowledge to share.
This kind of shooting is definitely for those who tinkerer and often encourages gathering more and more gear. It gets a bit addictive at times!

Welcome from Montana! My intro to Black Powder was a few years before you were born in the Yakima area where I grew up and shot my first elk ....and a few years later, my first ML elk. I have taken a few deer the woods around Winthrop.

Back