• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Northern California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom hudson

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been a gun & knife guy all my life - I have a couple of 32 Ca. percussion rifles i have had for many years but have nevered fired? One i had built for me by Tennessee Valley (Jack Garner)& the other was built for me by Mowrey out of Texas.
Both are very nice. So after having them on the wall or in the vault for almost 25 years i think it's time to see how they shoot!So i might be asking some questions in the forum - tom hudson

Welcome to the MLF Tom! Glad you found us and you will find there are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Sounds like you have a couple nice muzzleloaders. Get on out to the range and make some smoke and let us know how they shoot.

Welcome. Theres a wealth of knowledge here and any questions you have ask someone will have the answer. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome, Tom.

Where-all in the northern California region do you reside? There are a few of us here who stumble about in the San Francisco Bay area.

Tom,
Welcome to the MLF! Like to see photos
of your rifles???? You may be amazed at the
price difference from 25+ years ago.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

I'm not a premium member don't think i can do that or give a link, my web site is my business site so that would be considered spam i think - i guess you can send me an e-mail & i'll send you a pix or two - nice rifles - tom

Welcome, Tom!
Post some photos to Photobucket (if you don't have an account there, open one...they're free) www.photobucket.com
You don't have to be a premium member to post photos. Just don't post them on this thread, as it's for introductions.
Try the appropriate firearm thread or the Photos thread.
You can transfer your existing images from your computer to a Photobucket album, then simply copy the image code and paste it in your posts...the image will appear just like magic. Hell, if I can do it anyone can!
So, now that you have no excuse...get with it! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
my mistake - i though you had to be a preminum to post pic's - i can host the pix's on my web page -thanks tom

tom hudson said:
my mistake - i though you had to be a preminum to post pic's - i can host the pix's on my web page -thanks tom

Well, if that's the case, then I'm in trouble.... I've been posting pix for some time now! :grin:

Back