• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Oregon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sydney

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here. Still new to black powder and shoot basically for fun. I have a flintlock that I put together 20 years ago and haven't done much else with it. Looks like a good group here, I think I'll set here a spell and see whats happening. My main interest is accoutrement's and such so I may be the one with the "newbie" questions, hope no one minds that.

Scotty

Welcome! With the talent that resides here you should get answers to just about anything you ask.

welcome to the camp :hatsoff: . I granttee ya there are those here who'll help ya do more with that flinter than just look at it :thumbsup:

Scotty,
Welcome to the MLF,great having you
with us. Lots of great folks and information
here.Hope you visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

A Big Welcome From Willamina Orygon Lots Of
Good Folk Here .Have Fun And Enjoy That Flinter
------------------
Dan-L

Latest posts

Back