• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Quebec

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frenchymanny

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Good day everyone, from Montreal.

Thinking of buying a flintlock for plinking and hunting.

Thanks for all the info in this forum!

Manny

Welcome to the forum.Lots of early fur trade history in Your area.I know You'll get much enjoyment from shooting a Flintlock.Keep us posted on Your progress. :thumbsup:

Welcome

Great site, lots of info, check out the search area tons of info there. :winking:

frenchymanny,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you
with us. Lots of your countrymen around these
parts. Hope you will visit often and contribute when
you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thanks to everyone here, this is a warm welcome!
Reading a lot on this forum, I really appreciate the friendliness of everyone.

2 kids in university will make me choose an economical flinter, that I will use to hunt too, but I am amazed by the beautiful weapons of the forum members.

Regards,
Manny :hatsoff:

welcome aboard frenchymanny, always good to hear from somebody else footing a college bill. :grin:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Welcome welcome, frenchymanny

every thing you need is here dont hesitate to ask. Someone will have or get you the answers.

Latest posts

Back