• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Silicon Valley

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fpatton

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy,

Ran into this forum while searching for info on flintlock rifles. Looks very informative!

I don't have much experience with firearms except the occasional trip to the firing range many years ago. But lately I've gotten interested in the idea of building a Pennsylvania long rifle kit. I'm looking primarily at Track of the Wolf (I have book and some drawings coming from them).

I was discussing this with my dad, who's from Pennsylvania, and he said my grandfather used to collect flintlocks. This was news to me, but interesting to know there was such interest in my familiy's past!

So, I'll be mostly be looking around the forums for information on building for now, but I'm interested in all aspects of this hobby.

Fred

Welcome from the east Bay Area :hatsoff: This is the right place for what you are looking for. Great folks good information here :thumbsup:

Hello Fred,
Welcome from Groveland and Yosemite.
Used to hail from Santa Clara.
Mike C.

Hi from SW Wisconsin. My ancestors came from PA over 160 years ago. They kept moving when civilization caught up with them. I think they were just staying ahead of the law but my grandfather always disputed that. We have been in WI since before it was WI. That makes me feel like a pioneer still.

Back