• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello, from SW Nebraska

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, just a new member from sw Nebraska, Benkelman area, am a 4H leader for muzzleloaders, would love to hear from anyone interested, or ideas for getting interest from youth.

Welcome, Walking Bear! I'm your neighbor to the northwest, "Pine Ridge" area :thumbsup:

Are you going to the Nebraska State Shoot over in Cairo this year? If so, let me know. I'll look you up as I will be going. How about Rendezvous? Do you get to the one in Chadron?

Glad to have you here!

Welcome to the forum. I don't know what to tell you about getting kids interested in the sport. Mine seem to have new interests every day. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Walking Bear,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us. Lots of friendly folks and tons of information
here :imo:. I'm sure you will pick up information to share
with your 4-H group. Hope you will join in and
contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Welcome! I'm a wee bit north of you in Minatare. Alot of good people and info in this forum, so hang around! :front:

The BOOK says "Bring up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart". Thanks for your service to our youth, and welcome to the fire, there is invaluable wisdom here. (I was involved with the Boy Scouts for 35 yrs.--what a joy) :thumbsup: :m2c: :imo: :sorry:

Nothing fires 'em up than a range demonstration. Have them visit you at the range and then follow-up with a class on another day. You want to start them off with safety first and as an instructor, I'm sure you do. :front:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :front:

Back