• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from the blue hen state

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN F

40 Cal.
Reaction score
hey guys i am from wilmington,delaware.i am a reenactor in a rev war unit that potrays the 1st continental regiment of foot.i have a bess and i am currently working on a 45 cal rifled left hand fowler kit. i love history and firearms ..glad i found this forum.

:hatsoff: Welcome to the forum Flies. A whole bunch of real friendly people here. Knowledgeable and always willing to help you with any problem that comes up and many chances for you to contribute too. Drop in often and share your stories with all of us. :thumbsup: Vern

Glad to meet you! I hope to see more posts from you and pictures of your activities. Emery

So what part of Wilmington are ya from, I grew up in Belfonte n Claymont areas. Have you heard of the Eastern Primative Rondezvous? It will be held at Muddy Run park just south of Lancaster the last week of Sept. Ya ought to check it out if ya haven't as it is the largest Vous in the country, most likely around 2000 people attending for the whole week with mucho venders to check out.Shoot me a PM if yer interested n I'll give ya some more info, Birdman(I livein Oxford Pa now)

hey birdman and flies, I'm in avondale pa, i'd like some info on the vous too, John welcome brother, brouse around and enjoy!

BIRD MAN THANKS FOR THE INTEL.. have never been to a rendevous.. i will be at the rockford plantation which is right near dutch wonderland. close to 500 reenactors and a few cannons.. should be fun...
commander ted.. got the thimbles on the fowler it is coming together.. your southern girl is looking real pretty.....
everyone else thanks for the welcoming :wink: :wink:

Latest posts

Back