• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the new guy in town

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yagee

36 Cal.
Reaction score
A big hello from a newbe. I am a newbe to Muzzleloading but not to Shooting and Hunting. I have been on this Earth a long time, but there is still much to learn. I have been scouting this forum for a while and I like what I've seen and read. I probably will not post much, but I do have some question to ask. I am looking forward to joing in on this forum.
Yagee :thumbsup:

Welcome Yagee,

There are lost of folks just reading and learning but feel free to post whenever the mood strikes. I'm sure you have years of knowlege to add so jump in when you see the need - EVERYONE can contribute something to this great forum at any time!

:thumbsup:

Yagee,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us. Lots of friendly folks and some great information
here. Don't forget the search feature of the forum
when you have questions. Lots of information in
the archives. Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy & welcome neighbor Yagee! This is your site now & we're all like family. I'm looking forward to hearing from you down the road! :blue:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Hello there Yagee, and welcome a-board. You may have good intentions of reading only, but you wont be able to stand it for long. This is like candy to a choc-o-holic!
:crackup:
It wont be long until you have one of those hallucinogenic experiences where that keyboard starts telling you,"go a-head, tell'm what you know," (LOL) then your at the point of no return :thumbsup: Ronnie...

. I have been on this Earth a long time, but there is still much to learn.
Welcome to the Forum, there's more than enough room and the camp fire is always burning. Everyboby here feels the same way. Only a DUMMY knows it all!! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!

I've been here a short time myself and love it. You won't find a better site or a better bunch of shooters to learn from!

Salut Yagee:

Glad to have ya in camp. But, before you become a full fledged member, you must have watched either Last of the Mohicans, or Mountain Men at least 100 times back-to-back. because for you next post you must quote one full scene from either of the movies!
:kid:

Latest posts

Back