• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello ....from the Pa Mountains!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravygun

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all!!

I was surfing the net for info on BP rifles and came upon this site....LuCkY mE!!!! This site is awesome!! I have been into BP for about a year now and LUV IT!! I have 6 pistols and 1 rifle and have gotten rid of almost all of my regular guns and replaced them with Muzzleloaders!! Hope to make some new friends and get and share some good info!!

Thanks All.....see ya around the forum!!

Well being from PA, you will find lots of close frinds. Lot of people from PA. You have started down the right road by getting ride of those other guns. The more ML's the better.

Welcome to the fire.

I have 6 pistols and 1 rifle and have gotten rid of almost all of my regular guns and replaced them with Muzzleloaders!!

Now that was a smart move! :imo:

Welcome.

Jim.
:thumbsup:

Welcome gravygun. I am from the "Endless Mountain" region of NE PA. You got lucky, as I did, finding this forum. Awsome amount of information available and plenty of friendly people.

gravygun,
welcome to the forum glad you found
us. lots of friendly folks and a lot of
information no matter where your b/p interest
might lie. join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Hey Gravygun from SE PA as well. Lancaster County area. Frequent the Tioga county area many times throughout the years well. Welcome aboard.

Hi there gravygun -
Glad to have you with us. Hope to see you around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Wasn't expecting such a great welcome!!! I am specifically from the hub of Pa....CENTRAL....Philipsburg-Osceola area.
THANKS for the great welcome everyone!!

Welcome, from the Little Pine Valley. I've live all over the Black Forest in the past decade since moving back here from Colorado.

I agree we are all lucky to have a forum like this. I have been shooting BP for more than 20 years, and learn something new almost everytime I log on.

Welcome and I too am from PA ,or I should say will be in 2 days . I am originaly from the Ice Box of PA. up near Kane . Moveing back this weekend.
Glad you can join us.
Woody

Since we are waving the PA flag around, I'm in the lower part of NE PA. Pretty much hang out around Nesquehoning, but have been seen other places as well. And in case anyone is wondering where the heck that is, I'm about 30 miles north of Allentown, not too far from Mauch Chunk.

Tony

Welcome Fellow, don't be bashful jump right in and join the fun! It sounds like you found the right place!

YMH&OS,
Chuck

Welcome from a fellow PA shooter. These guys can help you They have sure helped me in several projects.
Andy

GravyGun,
I am also new to this site and the wonderful world of BP. Welcome, I could always use another source of info
GreyFox

I also am from Pennsylvania. Born and raised in Bucks County. Also lived in Bradford County for a while and was a cop two years up there.

Moving to Bucks County again when I am done my four year tour in the military this fall (more police departments to choose from).

I still love upstate PA. though!

hobbittcop :peace:

Back