• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madfish

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just thought I would join here to get more info. My family has all been into the muzzleloaders thing and I guess the bug has gotten to me. I just ordered up a Lyman Great Plains Kit to build and I cant wait to read up on what everyone has to say.

Contact the Western Wa Gun Builder's club, Mr Doliver and others are get teachers.

Ya just missed the last Rondy of the year. Come January the rain-de-vue (littlerock my hood) or trade show (Monroe) in march are musts. The gang will be at both of those.

I have the percussion version of the Lyman's Great Plains rifle kit. Bought it about 20-25 years ago, purchased from DGW. The fit of the metal parts is excellent, and it shoots true. Not a lot of finish sanding of the stock is required. I highly recommend it.

Back