• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from TN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Scott

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello,

I have enjoyed reading and learning from your experiences.

I have not purchased a muzzleloader yet, but I'm getting pretty darn close.

In the meantime, thanks for such a great site. I hope to add something of relevance soon.

J Scott

Welcome to the fire J Scott, great bunch of guys and gals here. Look forward to your ML purchase and experiences with it, keep us posted.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H.L. Mencken

Welcome aboard J Scott,

There is alot of good info to be found here, Learn all you can ,ask questions most of the answers are free. Good Luck & Good Shootin' :hatsoff:

J Scott,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us. Not owning a M/L you should certainly
use all the info here to make your choice.
That being said my advice is buy the best you
can with the $$$$ you have.
Hope you visit often and contribute when you
can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome. I live in Pleasant Shade TN. Just moved here a hear ago from Ohio. These guys on this forum have accurate information and I have gained from being here as you will too. I am shooting a TC Hawken with 1-48" twist. IMO that's the twist to get if you want to be versatile!

Howdy! Sherwood, TN here. There's a lot to learn here. I don't post too often, but I visit a couple of times a week just to check things out. What type of front-stuffer are you looking at?

You are about to have a great experience. Get that gun and fire it, and you will be part of a wonderful heritage.

Latest posts

Back