• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from TN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Phillips

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Glad I found this place! I am getting back into muzzleloading after about a 20 year hiatus, and I am happy I found such a great resource for information. So far, all I have is the .50 caliber CVA Mountain Stalker side-lock carbine that my father bought me when I was 14, but I am very interested in getting some cap-and-ball revolvers, and maybe a traditional flintlock or two for my collection. I am looking forward to getting some good advice from this forum. Thanks!

welcome fellow tennessean hang around here and you'll learn a lot the folks here are just plain friendly and the knowledge they have is tremendous....only one issue ....you'll be buying yourself some more smokepoles :thumbsup:

Well, you came to the right place to find great information on BP shooting, but don't ask us to help you cure your muzzleloading addiction.
Think of us as....."enablers" :idunno:
Welcome!

If it's info you are looking for, from care and cleaning to best shooting combinations, you have come to the best place!

Welcome to the MLF and glad you made it to camp! BP is hard to get out of your system once you get started. Pull up a stump and contribute when you can.

Welcome GTV, Great to see another shooter return to the world of black powder. There is alot of great folks here and alot of great info. I came back to BP shooting about 4 yrs ago and with the help of all the great folks here i've learned more than i ever thought possible. Good Luck & Good Shootin' :hatsoff:

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledge here so ask away. So have a seat fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome from middle georgia,I'm a newbie here also.I have been inactive in blackpowder for some time myself, but I'm working to change that.

Back