• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from WA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagKarl

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from Graham, WA. I shot a buddy's TC Renegade last spring and was hooked instantly. I knew I had to have a ML. Been reading here for several months now, working on a GPR kit of my own now. Can't wait to get it done and try it out.
Anthony

Howdy Anthony. Welcome aboard! You found the mother of all addictions! If you get the chance, be sure to show us pics of your GPR when you get it finished. :)

Welcome! I've just caught the bug also and look forward to getting back to Ft. Lewis in 18 months! This forum is a wealth on information and just plain outstanding.

See you around WA soon,
Doc

Good rondy season is almost upon us.

Shame the Rain-de-vue wasnt this year, maybe better luck next year.

If 7 Rivers happens, you have ot be there!

Anthony,
Welcome to the MLF. Great having you on
board. Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back