• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shipping Caps to Alaska

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here shipped percussion caps to Alaska? I'm just curious what the hazmat fee would be. I have enough caps to last a little while and hoping they show up on the shelves here before I have to look elsewhere. Looking like most of the suppliers in the States are out of stock as well.
I make my own percussion caps and am local if you would like to buy some.

If you make your own with the tap-o-cap double up the aluminum can so it's two thicknesses instead of one. Granite view seems to be the only reliable source in this neck of the woods and Swanny doesn't sell caps only black powder. The Alaska rondy is going to be in Delta next summer, maybe I'll see you there?

If you make your own with the tap-o-cap double up the aluminum can so it's two thicknesses instead of one. Granite view seems to be the only reliable source in this neck of the woods and Swanny doesn't sell caps only black powder. The Alaska rondy is going to be in Delta next summer, maybe I'll see you there?
Thanks for the tip. Granite view was where I bought my last batch of caps. Haven't seen any on the shelves here in Fairbanks for a very long time. Hitting the rondy sounds like fun. The last one I went to was on Chena Hot Springs Road and the smoke was so thick you couldn't see across the field.

Back