• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from WA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanC

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from central Washington (the part of the state you don't see on post cards). Just joined here. I love to shoot, and I can spend a fairly good day shooting black powder for what the guy next to me is feeding through his semi-auto pistol in a few minutes. I also do leatherwork, so I make a lot of my own accesories (shooting bag, straps, etc.). So I guess I'm just here for the fun of it- and this looks like an enjoyable place to be.

Dan C

:hatsoff: Good ta have ya here Dan.I'm sure your gonna enjoy it.Lots of good info on a lot of subjects.There's some of this :stir:and some of this

Dang i pressed the wrong button,comes with age.and some of this :dead:and some of this :v:and this :rotf: but all in all it's a great site.Griz

Welcome, Dan! Plenty of info and chat on BP on this site! Be sure to hit the Photos thread and post some pix of your guns n' gear!

Welcome to the MLF Dan! Lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Glad you found us and pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Welcome Dan. We would love to see your handiwork, so if you can post photos please do. Thanks.

rawhide, yer about 4-5 hrs away from me- in a part of the state they DO put on post cards. I'm in Ephrata.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll see if I can find someone that can take photos and put on my computer. My accesories tend to be like my rifle, a production TC Renegade, "semi-authentic" but not really historically accurate. Just fun to make and use. And still a work in progress.

Dan C

Howdy from Texas - I know that part of the country really well - I lived in Sunnyside, and Royal City and I still miss it.

Welcome

Dan'l Hickham

That's definately in the neighborhood!

What part of Texas? I know that part of the country fairly well- I was born there and spent the better part of my youth in Texas and New Mexico. I still miss the Southwest.

Dan C

Latest posts

Back