• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Warroad, Mn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator_2

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi to all. I found your forum while trying to figure out how to make my gun shoot better but we'll leave that for later. As indicated on the subject line, I am from Warroad, Mn., just on the Canadian border. We are actually a little farther north here than International Falls is and west about 80 miles. Yes it does get cool sometimes. As you may see from my login name, I am a pilot. A corporate pilot actually. I have been shooting Black powder for about 25 years and use my Thompson Center Seneca .45 for deer hunting. I probably learned more about ballistics shooting BP than everything else I've done put together.
Good to be aboard. Know your target. Hank

aviator, welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. lots of friendly folhs and lots of information here :imo:
hope you will join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

Hello Aviator

You are a tad farther north than we are. In Winona County, we are covered and coated with ice and currently at 18 degrees, which must be like a heat wave for you. ha!

Back