• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Wisconsin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desert_snow

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been shooting for most of my life, but I've only just gotten exposed to the joys of black powder. I've got a couple of cap and ball revolvers (Remington NMA and a Colt Walker, both Uberti), and I've got a Pedersoli .32 percussion carbine on order from Dixie. Hope to do some traditional squirrel hunting this season with the Pedersoli, as well as learn more about traditional muzzleloaders in general. Look forward to discussing with you folks and possibly meeting up for shoots if any else is local in WI.

-Nick

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Rafterob, I'm in South central WI, near the city that should not be named in good company... if you're from the area you know what I'm talking about ;)

Well howdy do from Arkansas from a lad who was once in Navy boot camp at Great Lakes, Illinois and spent a -WHOLE- 12 hour liberty in Milwaukee in 1972. Loved the town and people, the bars had a great ambiance and I enjoyed Pearl St, except for the statue of a Federal Civil War soldier with his foot on a dead Confederate. Kind of made me wonder which side I was supposed to be on. Also made me glad that mess was over and we can be friends again, especially since I am a devotee of cheese. And beer. And as Burns put it, a town of honest men and bonny lasses!

Welcome to the forum my friend.

Sounds like you’re starting a nice collection of various bp guns.

Many members here have extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have?

Use to shoot with a couple of friends from around the Janesville WI area. Haven’t heard from them lately.

Anyway, you stay around here long enough you’ll eventually find groups or individuals to shoot with.

Hope to hear more from you in the very near future my friend.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Back