• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from Wisconsin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundowner

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been into blackpowder for about 6 years started with a CVA sidelock . Now I have 5 all together . Just got a GPR Flinter and looking forward the a good summer with it .
Charlie

sundowner,
Welcomne to the MLF, glad to have
you with us. Lots of great folks and information
to be had here. Visit often and contribute when
you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome! It's a welcome sight when I see another fellow Wisconsinite join up. I own two smoke-poles and those two along with my kids guns are more than enough for me to experiment with. Love shooting these weapons and am working on getting together with other WI. Muzz-heads for a shoot someplace in central Wisconsin or a place central to present black powder enthusiasts. Enjoy yourself here and in the field and maybe we can get together at a range one day. Bang-Boom.

Yes, another Wisconsinite! Welcome to the forum and I hope to meet someday. I am overseas this year, but next year I will make up for this. What part of the state are you in. Southeast corner here. :applause:

Latest posts

Back