• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Wisconsin's North Coast.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtski

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I figured, I would announce myself before come into to the fire light.
I like what I have read so far.
Now if ever get time on the computer to read more, that is the million dollar question. :front:

sgtski

Sometimes one must make time for themselves...

Welcome to the Muzzleloading Forum...

Howdy & welcome sgtski, I'm glad you found this forum. I think it's the next best thing to shooting at those times when you can't be doing it. Visit when you get around to it & I hope you enjoy yourself! ::

sgtski,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with
us. Picking up quite a few people from Wisconsin here
lately. Lots of friendly folks here to help with any
of your B/P questions. Hope you will join in and
contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Now if ever get time on the computer to read more, that is the million dollar question. :front:

sgtski
Never have that problem in my house! :crackup:
Welcome aboard, as you'll see, the best forum on the web. Invite the other computer users in your home to the site so's they can see how Real grownups are civil and can communicate without cussin and bein hateful, while still havin a good time. :shocking: :thumbsup:

Back