• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello smoke polers in AR and all over!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Wilkinson

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am new to the forum..I joined up 10-31..
I enjoy my TC sidelocks in 32,45,54and 58 cal..I just started casting my own conicals,I really enjoy casting, I wish I would have started casting sooner,it has opened a new door for me..
just plain fun!!! I live in NW Arkansas and recently moved Alma and have no where to shoot except at my folks home which is several miles away but still I get to shoot my guns just not as often as I like..my son took a deer with my 54 and a 380 gr conical back in ML season,,Pretty cool to take a deer with one of your own bullets!
any one out there give me a holler...thanx

Timbo,

Welcome from the Left Coast. I too like to cast while some of my friends cant see the fun in making yer own. :grin: GW

Same here,,I say they are missing out on the fun...some folks just don't get it i guess.
"to each his own"... same with traditional rifles,,all my friends are inline guys

timbo,
Welcome to the MLF,glad to have you onboard.
Lots of great folks and information here to help
with any of your B/P ????.Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hi Timbo, welcome aboard. There's a certain satisfaction of "rolling your own". A sense of self sufficiency. :)

Back