• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clifford

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I ame a retired auto worker and currently make knives. In my current endeavor I've met a lot of nice people and am getting involved in black powder rendezvous and shooting. I really enjoy the shooting. In the past 12 months, I've had occasion to buy and do some trading. I'm not too comfortable because I don't know what things should be valued at, yet, but I'm learning. So far, I've bought a .36 caliber Remington copy made in Itally for $100, traded three of my knives for a Thompson Center Renegade .50 cal, bought a .36 Cal. rifle for $300 and traded two knives for a .45 Cal. rifle made by Miroku for Sears and Roebuck. Honestly, I hope I haven't screwed myself too badly.

Welcome Cliff. This is a great forum to learn from. the people here are friendly and very knowlegable.
Stick around and you will learn from the best.
see ya round the campfire, Flint50 :hatsoff:

Welcome Cliff, from another Missourian. I'm not retired but wish I were. As you well know it's difficult to say what a piece is worth withought seeing it, or very good pictures. It doesn't sound as if you got hurt on any of them.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, it's a "good-urn".

Vic

Cliff Jennings: A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Welcome, Glad you found us. :thumbsup: I haven't had knives to trade, but I got lucky with a CVA Hawken style pistol. Checked a "guns for sale site" and got this pistol for a great price. Anyway, this site that were on is the Best place to be. There's alot of good folks here to help you, if you have any questions. Again welcome, see you around the camp. :front:
Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Cliff Jennings,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you
with us. Lots of great folks here to help with
your B/P questions no matter where your interest mite
lie. Hope you will join in and contribute when you can
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Welcome Cliff Jennings of Missouri. Glad you decided to come here to the forum.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back