• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great board lots of info you all have here.
Thought I might take a hand at joining in from time to time.
I live in western Idaho and have been muzzle loading for over 20 years. I enjoy trekking, rendezvous and hunting with tradition flintlocks

Welcome to the camp. Pull up a log, pour some coffee and sit a spell. Got some right knowledgeable folks here abouts. We even have Zonie and his flashy firearms collection. :: He may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, :haha: :haha: but his guns sure are brite. :: Seriously though, there are some great people here, so sit back, take in some info, and be sure to put some new onfo out for the rest of us.

Captchee: Welcome to the Camp ! ! !
Glad you found us. Great place to come to, and get away from the moderm world. There's alot of information here so, kick back and enjoy yourself. Mtn-Man2u :)

Whelp thanks for the welcome, looks like a good place to spread a blanket
I started off way back with cap locks and have been shooting flint for the last 10 or so years I guess, I hope I will be able to give something here over time, sure seems like a good group .I have already learned a couple of things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back