• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sisbrat

Pilgrim
Reaction score
hello,
At first, sorry for my english...I'm french and somtimes my sentences will be not very good!
At second, I'm married, with three childreen, in the forces since 17 years, and fond of of old weapons since more ;-)
I've got a (very) little collection of old european arms, and a good library and knowledge of them, if thomeone's need help, it's without trouble...
I've the froggy stage of armourer, and I'm a sport shooter and reloader. So... I hope we can exchange good informations!

Hello Sisbrat
Welcome to the camp ! proud to see an another new frenchman here. Take it easy.

Michel :stir:

Welcome to the forum sisbrat. :hatsoff: Glad you could join us and don't worry about your English, it's a lot better than my French. Most of don't understand proper grammer anyway. :grin:

Hello and welcome to the forum. I would love to see some photos of some of your collection. Emery

Hello sisbrat. What does sisbrat mean?

Welcome to a very fun place. :hatsoff:

sisbrat,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.With your interest,I think you will enjoy your visits here.Contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Bonjour Sisbrat!

Bienvenue

:hatsoff:

Again welcome to the camp.

My ancestors came from France in 1640 on my father's side, and 1648 on my mother's side of the family and settled in Quebec province/French colony.

Marc Audet

hey sisbrat, Marc is a real french !!lot of french worlds in the mountainmens glossary !
michel :thumbsup:

No kidding? My Roy ancestors came over from France about then. That's my dad's side. They intermarried with Odawa and Ojibwe.

Lucas Roy, dit Pichou. :hatsoff:

Marc A said:
Pichou,

That was my mothers maiden name, Roy.

marc
:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:

From Detroit?????????
:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:

Back