• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labyrnth

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello people,

Im from Texas, Houston area and have owned several Muzzle loaders.
Flint and percussion. I like the percussion more but will still like to get a flint for fun again.

As of now i have not had one in a while, but still have some of my possibles.
Just made a trade for a 58 cal i will go pick up on april 11th north of dallas. 10 hour round trip.

Is there any Texas Traditional users here?

Since the internet was created by Al Gore i might as well use it to mingle with some muzzle loading fans and learn a bit more then i think i may know.

Thank you for allowing me to join the site.

Welcome to the Forum. :hatsoff:

You'll find a whole buncha Texans in here. Lotta other good folks too. :thumbsup:

A big Texas howdy to ya! Welcome aboard. :hatsoff:

I'm in El Paso, myself. There's a lot of us Texans here.

Hi there and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy your "new .58", be sure to let us know how you like it.

CVA,
Welcome to the MLF....Lots of fellow "Lone
Star" folks abound here. Hope you visit and
contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:
P.S.Al Who??? :hmm:

New myself, from Arlington, Texas.....Like you, took a layoff from ML and got back into rifles. I had done archery only, then ML, rifle, and got back into archery and again ML for this year.

Looking to get me another percussion and looking at a couple that people have for sell.

Back