• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

here i am.........

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaintuck

54 Cal.
Reaction score
been lurking for a while....a friend said to get out into the light!... ..some photos~
hornd17.jpg

startblank.jpg

P2221023.jpg

panelhorn4.jpg

mynewbag.jpg

Well howdy neighbor and welcome to MLF.... :hatsoff: It looks like you've got a leg up on most of the 1st timers to this site. Great looking gear.

You do some fine work. Show off some pics of the "Battle of Cowpens" Horn :wink:

Well since my pal kaintuck is playing bashful, I will post my pics of the "Battle of Cowpens" horn he made for me. My picture taking abilities stink so you can't tell but the horn is faceted like the top pic in his post. It also arrived with a bag, ball starter & flints. The bag was made of bits & pieces that he scrounged up over the years.

Horn%201.jpg

Horn%202.jpg

Horn%203.jpg

To answer, about my gear, the bag and horn are my 1st on each....i kinda made some mistakes, and some good things on the way~but I like the bag and horn....so they are the ones I use~
this picture is tens years old, but my 1st flinter, a 'kit' from TNVALLEY in MS...a 50cla 42", green MTN barrel, shoots better than I can hold her.....
P8160922.jpg

'store bought' horns and ball-bag.....I now really enjoy making horns~ but I never could really say I like leather making....so I have passed all my 'leather gear' off to the sister in KY....it will be interesting to see what she can do with leather~ :v

Latest posts

Back