• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

HI Yall

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterbass36

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Was I glad to find this forum. Hope to be chatting with a lot of you here. Part time knife maker who is trying to get my forge up and running to try my hand at some period knives. Any help is more than welcome. I do some trapping here in the great state of Pa. mostly for fox and Racoon. Though the yotes are starting to show up here in S.E. Pa.
Well enough about me,drop me a line. :thanks:

Howdy Masterbass, I feel the same as you do about finding this fine site. I'm sure it'll grow even more on the both of us the longer we stick around and keep yearning to shoot.
I wish you the best of luck in getting your forge up and running. Hopefully then you will become someone with the "Midas Touch", able to transform the ordinary into that which is extraordinary. Welcome PA!

Masterbass,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
among us. Lots of Pa. folks at this site. A lot of
history in your neck of the woods. Hope you will
join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :front:

Masterbass......Welcome to the best forum on the WWW. We are here to help, advise and harrass. We do it well. So pull up a stump and take a seat. Get the forge going and steel glowing. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Masterbass : A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Howdy and Welcome, :hatsoff: Glad you found us!!
When you get your forge up and running, send us
some pictures, so we can see your knives.
Again Welcome and see you around the Camp. :thumbsup:
Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome Masterbass,

I get the Susquehanna waters just a bit before ye. I'm on the Chenango, but it dumps . . . er, I mean flows into the Susquehanna just a few miles south of me.

When ye get that forge glowin be sure to show us some of the fruits of yer labors.

Masterbass,

A great big hearty welcome from a fellow 3rd class citizen, er uh, Truck driver!

Shinin' time times be found hereabouts! Just remember: Ain't no such thing as a stranger here, just friends you ain't met yet!

...The Kansan...

Welcome from the wilds of Indian Territory!

I know you will like it here. Lots of folks interested in the same stuff you are. Did a lot of trapping myself but sort of lost interest when the fur prices dumped.

jack

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum. When you have time, post some pics of your blades. :thanks:

Back