• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Historic info

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquirrelsaurusR

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Just a reminder, musketman and I have been working to add more Pre-Flint links to the links page. The group of 'Pre-Flint' links is mainly a listing of gun builders/suppliers where such gonnes can be obtained. The 'Historic Reference' links will take you to various articles detailing different firearms-related history. Things like research into the invention of gunpowder and early weapons, short histories of wars, and biographies of various colorful characters in history (pertaining to firearms) are provided in the 'Historic Reference' category. We will add more links to these sections every few days until my supply of them runs out, and more may be added later as they are 'dug up' through research on the Web. If you enjoy reading the history behind the guns we shoot, you might want to check out the links page every once in a while to see if new ones have been added.

Also, if you have any links you would like to be considered for the links page, send them to musketman via email or private message and he'll look into it. Everyone can contribute.

The quick link to the pre-flint links area is up and running, you can get there through the link's main page or through a hyper-link set up by Squirrelsaurus Rex...

Pre-Flint Hyper-Link

Musketman:

The quick link to the pre-flint links area is up and running, you can get there through the link's main page or through a hyper-link set up by Squirrelsaurus Rex...

Pre-Flint Hyper-Link

Hey, thanks for having my website at the top of the list! :D

Well look at you! :applause: YAY! Your site IS very good Tele. I have it on my site as well ::

Back