• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hobbles's wife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil kiwi

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello, I am Hobbles wife.
I am from new zealand and now live in kentucky.
My husband says you all won't bite.
My Husband is teaching me about Black Powder & how to use and take care of my weapon.
I would like to talk to any Ladies who may be able to answer any questions I may ask concerning Black Powder.
I am new to being around weapons.
I have a 50 caliber Thompson Center Hawkens.

Well howdy there, you cute li'l thang. Welcome to the States and welcome to MLF. We don't bite, but we do nibble occasionally! :grin:

welcome to the camp :hatsoff: ....the T/C hawkens is a good gun to start with....i'm sure ya will get yer answers to any questions ya ask :v ...............bob

Welcome Li'l Kiwi...T/C Hawken is a great shooter...wish I hadn't sold mine years ago...think I paid $125 for the kit and they're goin' for twice that or more used now...New Zealand is one beautiful place I'd like to visit someday

John

Howdy lil kiwi! :hatsoff: Welcome aboard. We need more ladies around here. Might help to keep us in line... :grin:

lil kiwi said:
My husband says you all won't bite.

We all won't bite... only some of us. :shocked2: :haha:

Howdy Lil Kiwi and a big Texas welcome to the site. Been to your fair country once for a few days .. I was quite impressed ... nice place "be sure and close the gate behind you" I think was one of the sayings I heard! :rotf:

You do not HAVE to talk to wimmins here ... there are plenty of us "wild n wooly" mins who will answer questions for you too! Be at ease, and join in amiga when ya can! :hatsoff:

Davy

lil kiwi,
Welcome to the MLF, always nice to have
another lady in the mix. If you can put up with
Hobbles you will be able to handle us. :rotf: :rotf: Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

welcome lil' kiwi, always good to have a female influence around. may knock some of the rough edges off this bunch. jump right in and have a good time. WK1

Welcome to the fire lil kiwi.

You might want to contact Tipis, she has been into the BP & ML scene for sometime, and is a wealth of information on varied subjects.

[url] http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/showuser.php?uid/1304[/url]/

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum and make yourself at home.
As Tanstaafl mentioned Tipis, I'd like to also mention another delightful lady here on the forum and that is Cookie. She has been sort of the "Camp Chef" and has much to offer as well. Here is the link to her forum member info.
[url] http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/showuser.php?uid/1100/[/url]

Agin welcome and just jump right in when you get time to be here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the BP shooting world. Welcome to the USA, hope you plan to stay. You will find that as you progress in the BP fraternity, you will become better and better. You will gain more confidence with your rifle, which by the way,you made a good choice, and the day may come when you will beat the Mister of the house. Good luck, happy shooting.

Back