• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hooked

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20230612_092658086_HDR.jpg
One of my Son's told me he wanted a flintlock last summer. I said research who makes a good kit and I would help him build it, He pre-ordered the Woodsrunner. After building this for him I was so hooked I ordered a 36 cal. SMR in an upgraded walnut stock.
IMG_20230629_154857636_HDR.jpg
I had to put it on hold for a while due to jobs and house repairs. I finished the house repairs with the installation of new lighting in my workshop and should be back to work on it this week. I highly recommend Kibler. I did fit and assemble the SMR before setting it aside and although there was a little more fitting (primarily the but plate) than the Woodsrunner either could have been shot the day they were delivered. For me it let me focus on the fun part of carving and finishing.

Latest posts

Back