• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Horn Tip

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gents, Im hoping you can help me. Im making a set of horns (main and primer) and found the tip I want in large size at TOTW. Im looking for this style tip small for a priming horn. Ive seen them at past rondys on other people but have not been able to find the small one. Anyone know where I can get the small one?
HornTip.jpg

IM not to sure, but i think DGW stock them,??,
i think thats were i saw them. Hope that will help. :thumbsup: . Boomm.

Yea i just been looking around on some web sites,
and i can not find them anywere? i am sure i have seen them, but then i could be wrong, i will look
some more :idunno: . Boomm.

YoungGunner said:
It may be a dumb question but what is TOTW? :idunno:
Not a dumb question if you are looking for an answer. It stands for Track of the Wolf.

sean30ber said:
Gents, Im hoping you can help me. Im making a set of horns (main and primer) and found the tip I want in large size at TOTW. Im looking for this style tip small for a priming horn. Ive seen them at past rondys on other people but have not been able to find the small one. Anyone know where I can get the small one?

That is for a priming horn. It is just for priming a cannon, not a shoulder arm... :grin:

Didnt know that. I saw a couple that were really small and were on 6 inch horns. The people were using them as Flint Lock primers. Must have been something special someone made. They looked like they were brass. Guess ill make a large horn with the one I have. Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Back