• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hot and Humid Shooting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someday I will get that flint knapping down but until then I just keep chipping away a very little at a time. Seems to be working.

Dull flints and lack of flint knapping experience drove me right back to percussions...until I found The Muzzleloading Forum :D And somehere along the posts I stumbled across Joe Lane Wood's "Flint Knapper" :D :D This thing is so easy to use, and it works! It comes with a simple instructions page. Now I love flintlocks!

The "Flint Knapper" is about $25.00. Joe's telephone number is (806) 352-3032 and he is located in Texas.

Happy Birthday Lehigh!

It's amazing how much difference a day can make in "pan goo".

I'll say. I think I had that once and it didn't agree with me a bit. Talk about wiping between shots :crackup:

Hank

Latest posts

Back