• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How many of you watch -The Red Green Show?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montanadan

40 Cal.
Reaction score
O.K. I use to be really Duct Tape challenged, but after watching the Red green show my skills with this tape have dramatically improved. Probably not to his level, I am not sure that any one can achieve that level? Respectfully Montanadan, One of the few show on T.V. that is actually worth while.

us.jpg

Okay...I'll ask! What's the Red Green show and what network? :: Us Georgians usually only get Dukes of Hazzard and Mayberry rfd on our one channel...may need to turn the antenna to pick it up, but it sounds interesting. :crackup:

Okay...I'll ask! What's the Red Green show and what network? :: Us Georgians usually only get Dukes of Hazzard and Mayberry rfd on our one channel...may need to turn the antenna to pick it up, but it sounds interesting. :crackup:

It is a Canadian handyman show found on most PBS stations throughout the country...

Here is the link:

RED GREEN

My Mail box is mounted on a post that is too short but there was one already there the right height. But the mail box won't fit it.

I duct taped it to the original post 7 years ago. About 2 years ago my wife said you're going to have to break down and fix that mail box it's about ready to fall.

So I went out there and rewrapped it with more duct tape now it's good for another 5 year I said! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Got to love that stuff it'll fix anything!

YMH&OS :redthumb:
Chuck

"I'm a man... I can change... If I have to..." :haha: :haha:

I don't get to watch it much since it's on late in my area, and I'm either talking to you guys, or in bed... :haha:

Great Show!!! :thumbsup:

I love that show!!!!! The family getts upset because they go to bed and ill stay up to watch the show. Ill get to laughing so hard i will wake them up. It getts that good!!!! :crackup:

I just started watching it regularly this year, and it seems we get 2 episodes back-to-back here. Probably the best thing on PBS.

I try to do his project every week. Wife's still mad about the oven, furnace modifications. :shake: :crackup:

I'm not really sure....BUT....doesn't that guy kinda look familiar? The one on the left? Seems like I've seen him before.....don't know, maybe my mind is playin' tricks on me!

Maybe if I clean my glasses.....there we go.....GADZOOKS!!!!!!!! It looks like MM's evil twin brother!

(Mom always did like him best!) :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Just imagine a cross between Tim Taylor and Jerry Lewis.

Most wives hate the Red Green show. Most men love it. I'm frequently not where TV and electricity are :crackup:available on Saturday nights, but Red's the only TV show I miss. It's real comedy. graybeard

You're right on target Greybeard.....my wife thinks the show is very stupid, but I think it's great. Isn't it great to know that as men, we're not overly complicated like women?

Like I keep telling my wife, women have breasts so that men have something to concentrate on when they're talking to us! See how absolutely simple that is? :crackup: :crackup:

We have the motto of the possum lodge painted on the wall here in the office:

QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI

when all else fails, play dead

Latest posts

Back