• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How we've grown

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I was expectin' Musketman to post a picture of Baby Blahman with his mommy! :crackup: :crackup:

This ain't all fun and games... :D :crackup:

babyblahman.jpg

For some reason I was expectin' Musketman to post a picture of Baby Blahman with his mommy! :crackup: :crackup:

babyblahman.jpg

Musketman, you're just too funny..thats hilarious :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Oh my GAWD! I thought mom threw all them pictures away!

I've been skewered!

babyblahman.jpg

291932.jpg

i cleaned up yer picture work just a bit musketman....it was a bit fuzzy :crackup: ....just seeing what can be done with my cpu work program that i just found i didn't know was there :hmm: ...............bob

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the beginning there was Claude. And Claude was alone. And in a California garage did two nerds solder and byte, and outforth sprung an Apple. And it was good. But uses it had few. For a score of years did Claude byte the Apple but it bore no fruit. And did to Claude a lightbulb illuminate from on high and did his passion for blackpowder and reenacting come forth and he said: "Upon the face of this internet shall I place my server and the host of like minds shall I be."

And it was good.

But alone did Claude again find himself, as did visitations come but infrequently. And he smote the Apple with his ramrod and did Musketman appear in full garb and with multitudes of posts did he populate the ether.

And it was good.

And did tg, and NoPowder, and Plains 99, and Roundball, and Ohio Joe, and Zonie enter the fertile lands from the land of Nod and did produce, but a sleep was upon them.

And then did Stumpkiller do a web search and fall under the shadow of Claude, and into hades was he cast with smokes of great fire and stench of brimstone.

And it was good.

And did then Liver-eatin Johnson, and Squirrelsaures Rex, and Maxiball (who was cast from the garden) and Snake Eyes 1000 (our 1000th member), and
multitudes of the lost children who journey aimlessly but arrive in numbers daily and are embraced.

And it was good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost brings a tear to your eye, don't it? :cry:

Latest posts

Back