• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy all from Tucson AZ

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hupper

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am new to the forum, finally gettin around to introduce myself. I have been interested in muzzleloaders for a long time just never taken the plunge. Just last Monday my 1858 New Army arrived from Cabela's, The fit and finish is pretty good. I have not had a chance to take'er out yet, but I been reading everything I can about the '58 and muzzleloading in general. This forum has provided a lot of info and definitely a few good laughs ...thanks for both.

Tucksun? Why at's just a hop, skip an a loooooooooooooooooooong jump from whar Ah lives.

Glad ta have som one who can give me tha much needed suport Ah needs whan taakin ta these har forigners whats on this Forum.

Whold ye believe they thin Ah'm a bit touched? Ah says iffen thay stood out in tha Arizonie sun fer a while thay would kno tha diffarance tween touched an jus fried a little!

Good ta have ye here. Iffen ye have any questions 'bout yer Remington, or anythin else, jus give a holler an ye wil hav a swarm o people given ye some good advice.

Hupper: Welcome to the Camp ! !
There's alot of information on all kind of guns here at the camp. So kick back, and enjoy yourself. And again, Welcome!! Mtn-Man2u :)

Thank y'all for the warm welcome! I look forward to kicking around the camp wij'all.

Hupper, welcome to the camp from a former Tucsonian. I was born and raised in Tucson, but am now transplanted to Oregon. Kind of warm down there about now? Take care, and stay COOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back