• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

howdy from the pacific northwest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laney1566

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello. Just signed up and wanted to say hi. I love black powder shooting. I built my first 4 guns from kits. A St. Louis .50 CVA Hawken. A Traditions .50 Trapper pistol. A Traditions .45 Derringer and my best.......A Lyman .54 great plains rifle. All are percussion. I am celebrating my 43rd birthday today so I will check out the forum more tomorrow.

Howdy, welcome aboard and happy birthday! :hatsoff:

I have one of the Trapper pistols too. They're sure good shooters for the price.

Hi! And welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a good start to your black powder armory. Post pictures of your builds as we like to see other's results. Emery

Welcome Leadpot. There's a few of us here on the left coast. Good to have you on board.
Scott

Welcome! from Newberg.

out this way, we shoot and create stuff!

...inquire within!

Latest posts

Back