• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy Howdy!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Name is Danny.
I'm 57, so semi old-fart status, I suppose, lol!
Just started the muzzleloading thing a few months ago, bought a Traditions 50 buckmaster with scope, off muzzleloaders dot com (that's a can of worms I wish I hadn't opened, more details later, in a separate thread!).

Since then, I bought another Traditions Buckmaster, used, off Gunbroker, and a CVA 1858 Army .44 cal revolver. Planning on buying more, if the coming election doesn't cause a SHTF situation, which looks very likely.

I may ask some stupid questions, which make you roll your eyes, but remember all this is new to me, lol!

Anyway, I will try to answer any comments, but that depends on how good notifications are with this forum. I'm also on X/Twitter @DannyRMilligan, there almost everyday, so better chance of catching me there.

I'm a bible-believing Christian, a Conservative Patriot, and strict Constitutionalist, especially regarding the 2nd Amendment. I'm not going to "justify" my positions to anyone, nor am I going to put up with flaming from those who don't agree with them. My simple philosophy is: Don't go looking for trouble with me, and you won't find any, lol!

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Latest posts

Back