• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squirrelshooter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just signed on to this bunch, thought it best to say howdy and get acquanted a bit. This looks like a good place to hole up whilst I'm waitin' on huntin season to roll around...

You can pick up a lot of useful information here. I certainly have.

Navy man, myself, but OOO-RAH, anyhow.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :grey: :hatsoff:

Welcome squirrelshooter! You will overly enjoy yourself here I do believe :hmm: yep! you will.
Read on my friend, read on :thumbsup: Ronnie...

what part of nc are you from and you will learn alot here and alot of good people too welcome to the forum

squirrelshooter,
Welcome to the forum glad to have
you with us. Great bunch of folks here and a lot
of information. Contribue when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Darn toot'in!

Keep your ears and eyes peeled, i'm sure you'll find all kinds of info useful for almost any aspect of muzzleloading!

Welcome to the forum. It's a good place to hole up anytime. Be sure to share your hunting stories with the rest of us.

Back