• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

huntin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bout that. I didn't get any responce on a question I had so I thought surely someone would answer this.

Tyson,
I have been hunting the past two weekends with a 32 cal. Traditions "Crockett" rifle for Squirrels. Had more fun than a barrel full of nekkid monkeys. Kilt 8 of the varmints. Missed a few more. As I walked back to camp one fine morning with 2 squirrels in hand a friend came by on his 4-wheeler. He looked at my prizes and commented that in his opinion I had put forth a lot of effort to make things more difficult. I agreed but said that the sense of accomplishment that I felt made it worthwhile.
Benjo

Back