• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hunting from Tree Stands

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ "Every deer I ever shot from a tree I felt like it was cheating."
[/quote]

Different tactics for different situations. To each their own. BTW, if it felt like cheating for you to use a tree stand, you should have probably quit using tree stands after the first deer.

ihuntsnook said:
"Every deer I ever shot from a tree I felt like it was cheating."
JCW said:
BTW, if it felt like cheating for you to use a tree stand, you should have probably quit using tree stands after the first deer.

:grin:

The last deer I shot out of a tree stand with a bow was in 1976. I still use a stand when bowhunting in New Jersey, but my longrifle is better suited to feet planted on the ground, IMHO.

It was one of santas flyin reindeer I bet. Wait no I have seen the posters of the deer in the tree stand before no wonder they look up they need somewhere to hide from the hunters and choose treestands

Back