• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hunting in all fifty states?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bud has done the wheel with turkey and conventional shotguns. I don't remember how many states have legal turkey seasons, but Alaska is on the not list. He's crazier about turkeys than anyone I've ever seen be crazy about anything. His one-year record is taking turkey legally in 32 states. (Yeah, he's loaded.)

Doing each state with ML is a good idea, though I can't imagine what all those out of state fees would add up to. I guess if you can afford to do the hunting, you don't have to ask what the licenses cost!

BrownBear said:
Doing each state with ML is a good idea, though I can't imagine what all those out of state fees would add up to. I guess if you can afford to do the hunting, you don't have to ask what the licenses cost!
does not cost anything to dream, i though of the same thing miself. :thumbsup:

Ok, this is a sacrifice, but if you guys put up the money to fund it, I will volunteer to hunt all 50 states...

Just think...a millionaire could get his name in the "Guinness Book of Records" by accomplishing this feat. He would have to start young though and hire a "hunting" secretary to organize all the various seasons in all the different states. His private plane would eliminate all the hassles and delays in airports and his limo could whisk him away to the "hunting grounds". Staying at "high class" hunting lodges would provide guides who would "round up" the animals in short order, for his approval and shortly, he would shoot the best one. After the professional photo shoot {evidence}, the bar and dinner would be the next destination and after a good night's sleep, forward and onward to the next "hunt", after first checking w/ the "hunting" secretary.Say....I could do that..."if I were a rich man".....Fred

Back